● The drywall lift is easy to setup, simple to operate, and is built from commercial grade steel.
● It is rugged enough to be used on a professional job site and easy enough for a DIY job in your own home.
● Backstop with rubberized feet prevents any movement of the drywall lift while drywall is loaded and in
position for hanging on a wall.
● Once your lift is in place, simply flip the backstop down and your lift and sheet of drywall are secure.
● Support hooks secures the drywall on the lift and prevents it from sliding off during placement.
● Adds support to prevent the edges of drywall sheets from getting crushed and broken.
● Sheets that weigh up to 60kg and would require a few people to install without a drywall lift.
● Drywall Rolling Lifter Panel Hoist Jack
● One person setup and operation
● Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work!
● Get sheets in place and mounted in a fraction of the time
● All welded steel construction
● Fast, single stage winch with brake
● Tool free assembly and teardown
● Max. lifting capacity: 60kg
● Lifting range: 1,55-3m
● Weight: 25kg